The Ridgeline team has been hard at work planning for the upcoming holidays. Since the company’s inception, founder Bo Lottig has placed a strong emphasis on giving back to our local community. And, for this holiday season, Ridgeline will not only be participating in, but also supporting several local events and organizations.
Below are the various event, campaigns and contests that Ridgeline is planning for the 2023 Holiday Season:
2023 Giving Plans
- Toys for Tots Drop-Off Location: Ridgeline will be serving as an official, drop-off location to support the Marine Corps Toys for Tots campaign for 2023. Come and help us support this worthy cause. Toys may be donated from Monday-Friday, 8:30 am – 5:30 am (except holidays) through the first week of December.
- Christmas Tree Contest: That’s right, Ridgeline is giving away a Christmas tree to a lucky winner. We are partnering with Painter Pines Christmas Tree Farm located right here in Somerset. To learn more about how to enter the contest check out the Ridgeline Computer Solutions Facebook page for more information.
- Light Up Somerset: Come join us for the fun on Saturday, November 25th. Ridgeline will be participating in the parade with Kinsmen Electric. Make sure that you are along the parade route that night to get candy, and see all the other companies and organizations that will be participating. There will also be dancers on the diamond, wagon rides, live music, visits with Santa, readings with Mrs. Claus and more. For more information, visit the Light Up Somerset Facebook page as well as the Somerset Inc. website to stay up to date on this great local event.
- Elves Wanted Scavenger Hunt: Ridgeline is proud to sponsor this year’s Elves Wanted Scavenger Hunt. Ridgeline will be providing three prizes: a Bitzee Interactive Toy Digital Pet, EpochAir Remote Control Car and a Samsung Chromebook. For details how to enter, watch the Elves Wanted page for updates.
- Somerset County Shop with a Cop: This will be the second holiday season that Ridgeline will be supporting our local Somerset County Shop with a Cop campaign. According to the organizations website, “The Somerset County Shop with a Cop program provides children the opportunity to go shopping with a police officer from their area — children who were the victim of crime, witnessed or experienced trauma, or have dealt with other unfortunate circumstances. This helps create friendship and support for these children so that they know they can trust and depend on officers when they are in need.” Pennsylvania State Trooper Branden Snyder goes on to say about this important campaign that “We don’t want that tragedy to be the child’s enduring memory of law enforcement. Shop with a Cop helps build a lasting positive relationship between children and law enforcement by giving them a positive experience with us.”
- Sipeseville Light Up Night: Ridgeline will also be supporting the 4th Annual Sipesville Light Up Night is scheduled for December 3rd starting at 5 pm. Stop by the Sipesville Volunteer Fire Company and enjoy the many festivities which include carriage rides, kettle corn, hot chocolate, food and MORE!
For More Information
For more information, contact a Ridgeline team member at (814) 701-2014 or by contacting us through the website.